February 18, 2008

parking



Dear fellow vehiclists,
If you are one of those special people who drives one of these...
or one of these...and you just so happen to park in one of these...



I'm gonna go ahead and say you ruin my life at least three times a day. News fu-lash! You can park pretty much anywhere you want to....a curb, under a tree, a porch, a not-my-parking space...

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, including all kinds of pestilences and disease and melon flavored gatorade, is worse than seeing that open spot and rushing to pull in to find a bike the size of a peanut parked right smack in the middle of it. One of these days I'm going to teach you all a lesson and just ram right over the top of your little two-wheeled tinker toys! Muahahahahaaaah!!!! So there.

4 comments:

Ryan Muirhead said...

I'm fairly certain that if you hit a moped with YOUR car that it would be destroyed. Your car, not the moped.

megan said...

Ram it!! Ram it!! Then take pitures and post them so I can laugh.

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

You made my day ! hahah take pics. if you really do hit one of those bikes :D I gotta see it !

Natalie Harris said...

I couldn't get worked up about the parking because it's not on my immediate life radar-- which ultimately demonstrates how self absorbed I am. On that note, you have NOT POSTED since the 17th and today is the 22nd, and since it is after all, ALL ABOUT ME...could you please have a delayed HAIKU TUESDAY or at least share some Biology tidbit that will work my brain, or whatever else you choose to post. Today I am the mother of a 23 YEAR OLD and could use a smile or something to divert myself from the fact that in 23 years it is STILL ALL ABOUT ME (you see, I thought I'd be a BIGGER and BETTER, and yes, less self absorbed person by this date)
Nope, I'm not. SO POST SOMETHING WOMAN...by the way, you are NO party Poop!! YOU lovely hopeful daughter in law--YOU are REAL. I LOVE REAL. Yep...I LOVE YOU!!!