April 12, 2008

movie review


By far the most emotionally exhausting 2 hours of my life. I mean truly. At times I found myself praying for a 4 second scene of at least mild to moderate dramatic content so I could catch my breath and try to survive. I think I now know what drowning feels like, and it is not as fun as I originally anticipated. I can't, however, say I didn't like the film. It was well done and well acted and made me more grateful than I have ever been in my life to not live in the "I don't like you...off with your head" time period. Don't know how they did it.

3 comments:

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

me neither !!! Its awful... sadly i'm related to the crazies ! So have you seen 21 ? its pretty good, although i could do w/o some of the ... yea anyways, but it had a way good ending :D

kristen said...

see what i mean jared? :)

megan said...

Yeah...this movie will straight suck the life right out of you. I liked it though. Atonement will nearly do the same to you but that movie is amazing. You should check it out.