July 6, 2008

adios amigos!

Well, I'm off for a few days of America touring on the back of my poppa's motorcycle. The iPod's charged...the Desitin's packed. We'll see you later crocodiles!

One last thing....I am reluctant to share with you how awesome I look in biking getup because I know how hard it can be to see someone in an amazing outfit and not a) covet it or b) hate them at least a little bit. But try your best and just be happy for me that great fortune has found its way to my doorstep. If you do, Andrew Thunderbolts just might let you off with a warning when she pulls you over. (it is hard to make out the attached helmet microphone in this particular shot...but oh it is there)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.

susette said...

Hey friend, have a fabulous time. I will miss your blogs until you get back. Cute outfit girl!

AnneMarie said...

Looking awesome cute girl! Have fun!

paige and jord said...

is this little adventure for real? i cannot wait to hear how it went!!!