July 18, 2008

not much...just some travels and the end of the world

Apologies extended for the recent MIA activity. I am prone to absences...please ask any of my teachers grades 8 through 12. (Jared also loves to give the facts and figures). When I stop running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I hope to catch all 4 of you up on my recent trips through the (mid)west...yes including Mt. Rushmore (or "those old guys heads" to a certain 5 year-old) Anyway, it's not going to get much better seeing as how me and my homeless hair (it gets that way on the road) are off on a few more spontaneous get-aways. So suck it up and try your best to be brave and make it through a few more days without me. I know it's hard. Perhaps take up knitting.

In other news, birds 4 and 5 flew into our back window last week bringing the death toll to an all new high. Moses and the frogs comes to mind. Head on over to our house if you wish to witness the apocalypse.

Hmmm... I'm thinking I probably shouldn't say "chicken with its head cut off" at such a devastating and terrible time in the world of the fowl. How disrespectful.

5 comments:

Linsay Jarvis said...

haha Kristen you and birds....

susette said...

How about sitting like a cat stuck in a chimney? Ever feel like that? Stay tuned-I will blog about it soon when my heart stops breaking.

Unknown said...

My daughter and I have a few bird stories. But ours are ones that like to run into our cars as we travel. So be glad it's your house not the bike!!

megan said...

I feel sorry for those birds. Someones gonna call animal control. Come back soon! I wanna hear about the old man heads and such.

Kate said...

Yeah disrespect! And where have you been...I need some more blogging from you little lady.

Well I don't live in SLC yet...I am moving there in a couple weeks. I have heard that you shoudl check the institute board to find places...have you tried that?