July 14, 2007

bloop.

Who invented the word “Blooper”? Tiffany (Roommate) says, “Probably John Blooper.” Hmmm…not so sure. It doesn’t matter. They could be named Blumpies, and I would love them just the same. Bloopers are the gems of the entertainment industry. Among my favorites are: Alias, The Office, and Toy Story. But…Confession: I also (I know, it’s morbid) enjoy Gymnastics Bloopers. Don’t judge me for this. There is just something to be said for watching very talented athletes fall flat on their faces.

Please enjoy:

GYMNASTICS BLOOPERS

p.s. #1: No one was harmed in the making of this film…..:) jk.)

p.s. #2: I'm sorry it's just a link. Can't figure out how to post the actual video. Help anyone?

p.s. #3: Warning: if your name is Kristen's Grandma, you will not like this video. :) You are too caring to enjoy it.

No comments: