November 19, 2007

family business

Writers. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.

For those of you living under a rock who have not heard the news, Hollywood is currently shutting down. While this is already a VERY BIG DEAL (shed a tear for the office), it is an even bigger deal at my house because thanks to all those striking pompous hippies, my papa is out of work. SO! In an effort to move the resistance along I am hereby declaring a strike against the strike. I confess: Not so much because I care (and I do), but more because I would love to keep my college fund alive. You hear? Step one: Get father work. My dad and brother are photographers, and two of the most artistic people alive. True, my opinion may be one of bias, but it is my strong belief that even if I were not related to these fine men, I would still find their work the equivalent of incredible. But don't take my word for it....CLICK HERE. But before you do, keep in mind that the site is a work in progress. I believe it's been up for approximately 2.5 days, and they are after all not web designers. 'Nuff said about that...

If you need photographs taken for ANY REASON: Christmas cards...engagement/wedding *cough cough* Kristine Gildea...headshots....family photos....your own vanity....ANYTHING! at least consider them. :) And tell everyone you know. Pretty pretty please. With a cherry on the top.

GRACIAS!

1 comment:

Kristine L. said...

Haha, funny you should mention that... cause I actually checked out their site a few days ago. I don't even have a date yet, so I am trying to take care of the more important things first :) But of course, I will keep them in mind. Let's pray this writer's strike ends... SOON! I want my shows!