November 26, 2007

precipitation exhilaration


Today I worked (sort of), went to Costco, went to church late, left church early (to pick up a friend from the airport), only half listened to the talks in sacrament meeting, was supposed to speak in church but said no, and wore a tank top thanks to the unbearable heat (No, not to church). Then I went to a fireside. Topic of sermon: Keep the Sabbath day holy. Needless to say, I left feeling very guilty. BUT instead of sulk in my unworthy feelings, I went out in the pouring rain tonight and danced in every mud puddle in town. It soothed my soul to the core.

3 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Hahaha... that is classic. Where do you work? And why on earth do you live in Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

I really like that picture, where did you get it?

vie said...

Google images. I am a photo thief.