November 21, 2007

logic of a boy:

How do I get a girl to notice me? I know! As she lays out on the beach, I will start a football game around her, making her the 50 yard line. Each time I run past her, I will drop the ball and and with each bend of retreival, I will hope to strike up a dialogue. When this doesn't work, I will simply throw the ball directly at her head and hopefully by the time it hits her in the face, the stars will have aligned themselves and we will fall madly in love. If no other words escape my mouth, at least my charming "I'm so sorry for that newly acquired welt on your luscious, rosy face" will have a chance to woo and charm her. After our "conversation" ends, I will ask her and her friend to move down the beach I have hijacked, from the spot they have been in for the past 2.5 hours, so as not to harm them again. They will probably be impressed with my thoughtfulness for their safety.

Probably not. I am not lying...he aimed for her face on purpose. Poor Tiffany.

Stupid boy...ineffective flirting mechanism. That's really all there is to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im so sad that i couldn't be with you guys loving during thanksgiving. I miss you tons and tons and am planing ways for us to rejoin