August 13, 2007

I heart nightmares

Nightmares are apparently my dream of choice. I never have pleasant dreams (at least that I can remember upon waking). A great woman once said, "When life gives you nightmares, make lemonade"...or something to that extent. So, in response to her inspiring words, I have decided to find the bright side of my situation...

Last night my dream involved my dad and I fighting off a pack of ferocious Ogres.

And I'm not talking about this kind:


But more like this kind:


Our weapons of choice? Kitchen knives. Were we victorious? You betcha. Die suckas! Although it was in fact one of the more terrifying moments of my life, I've decided to view these adventures as precious father-daughter bonding time. How many kids get to battle giant green monsters with their dads? Hello! I am like the luckiest girl alive! I don't get to see my dad a lot, so I've learned to appreciate the small moments. Like, for example, the time we grew giant bat wings and flew around a creepy neighboorhood in California, looking for escaped criminals. That one didn't end so well...but we won't go there.

Anyway, the point I am trying to get at here is that....actually, I don't think I have a point. Nevermind.

3 comments:

tiff said...

Wow...crazy dream roommate. Never a dull moment with you, even when you are sleeping :)

Abbie said...

Man way to be efficient, sleeping and getting quiality time in, you are quite the multi-tasker

megan said...

dude nice....most people can't even remember their dreams and you are blogging about them....AMAZING!