August 4, 2007

a modern education

Due to recent complaints regarding my lack of blogging (p.s. I'm flattered someone is actually reading this), I have decided to offer an explanation for my absence. Here it is: Online school has ruined my life. I have a procrastination problem and internet classes have not been so good for me. I am enrolled for the summer semester and upon realizing that the deadline for all tests, assignments, quizzes, and projects is this coming Tuesday, I thought it might be a good idea to get started on the classes. So in short, I am cramming 4 months worth of work into 4 days. Needless to say, it hasn't been my favorite week. Apologies extended... I'll return shortly.

2 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

How did it go? Did you finish? You are moving? You need to call me and explain all of this!!! Love you back.

Abbie said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! i believe in you