August 18, 2007

the end of the world as I know it

My world came crashing down today. It's true people...Bear Grylls (Man vs. Wild) is a fake.

Are you finding yourself crying while hysterically screaming, "No! You're a liar! It simply cannot be true!"? Guess what? It can. I'm sorry my friends, but all those hours you spent praying the sharks under the raft wouldn't eat him, or that the little squid would give him enough nourishment to make it another 8 hours, were wasted. Let's just not talk about it anymore.


Here's your proof: click here

Now go cry yourself to sleep, under a big Bearless sky. :(

(In retrospect I have to admit I did wonder what the camera guys ate. But I suppose that's just the camera man's daughter inside of me.)

1 comment:

angie said...

this is just terrible - can it be true?! it looks like it - what will i tell my little one?