January 18, 2008

dragons?

Things that haunt my day to day life:

a. Nightmares
b. Homework
c. Dragons
d. Laun....hmmm? Sorry, what's that you say?

.....No, you've heard right, I just can't seem to get these demons out of my house! They are driving me crazy! But luckily I have found Dwaine.....whew!

Upon browsing through the local phone book this morning over a bowl of fruity pebbles (we have limited materials here, and reading during breakfast is a must for me), I came across this ad in the yellow pages:


You think I'm joking here...but no. This is a legitimate scan from section D.

Like I said, thank heaven above I found him. Besides, one never knows when a new cigarette lighter might be needed.

4 comments:

dennis said...

Dennis is afraid of Dragons.

megan said...

Seriously....dragons are a huge problem of today. Thank goodness someone has this over-looked problem under control!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to call Dwaine.
N

Kristine L. said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is funny. I am so glad that you were scanning these ads as your morning reading material. Where are you right now? Are you still in Hawaii? I swear I ask you like everyday... without response. :(