January 1, 2008

chin people 2008

Nothing rings in the new year quite like making home videos at 2 am.

What's that? Uuummmm....nnnnnoooooo. We're not adults.

*ahem*

Ladies and Gents, may I present...Chin People:

(Oh, and apologies in advance to any of our amigos out there of British and/or Indian descent, to whom this motion picture may or may not offend.)



p.s. In case you are actually going to watch it...
Take One says: Yadir comes to the Americas
Take Two: Conversations with the beaverstache

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my Goodness, so so funny! My favorite part is "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." and "it's partly beaver hair." I'm so glad you posted! Cause it made my day! :)

Natalie Harris said...

Just so you know...every now and again I am glad that I actually got out of bed and had a day...but TODAY...I LAUGHED!!!!!!Thank you for the pick me up!! I wish I had been with you on New Year's. How is LIFE? I still believe in arranged marriages in case you had forgotten and Michael will arrive home Aug. 1st. I totally expect him to be strange for awhile, but I will call you upon the first signs of normalcy to see if I could possibly co-erce something.
natalie

Michelle said...

yay! i'm so happy you put it on your blog. it's hilarious even the 97th time. love ya!!