May 13, 2008

Muirhead Survivor

Michelle and I are currently in the middle of a game I just invented. It's called Muirhead Survivor.

Here are the rules:

1. You must enter "the dungeon" (a 2.5 x 14 ft., unfinished cement room in our basement) with only the clothes on your back and three items of your choosing.
2. These three items must be selected and prepared in a 5 minute time period.
3. All doors are closed securely.
4. After 5 minutes....lights off.
5. Last person to leave the room wins the PRIZE!

Pictures to follow... I did not choose a camera as one of my items.

Michelle has selected:
1. LARGE water bottle
2. Sleeping bag
3. Yarn (It was bread at first, but I was merciful and told her she'd want some entertainment.)...Although...yarn? Really? Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I have chosen:
1. Small water bottle (thank you small bladder)
2. Computer (already losing power)
3. A nice big comforter

We have been here 5 minutes and the drama has already begun.

Drama one: Michelle: I have to pee! (as she takes a sip of her 64 ouncer)
Drama two: Michelle sitting directly on a spider.
Drama three: Kristen yelling "Oh my gosh!" just for fun...Michelle not appreciating that.
Drama four: Michelle can't think of too many things to do with a ball of yarn. Duh.
Drama five: Michelle: I still have to pee! (betcha wish you would have kept that bread...and baggie. :) )

Ssshhh...now she's trying to sleep. I'll let you know how this all goes down.

16 comments:

kristen said...

hey! just because in have grandma hobbies doesn't mean you have to make fun of me! and for all of you, i had a ball of yarn and a hook, and i could think of plenty of things to do with it, thank you very much.

kristen said...

p.s. i know this says kristen but it, as well as the last one, is actually Michelle.

tiff said...

ha! how i miss having you as my roommate! this sounds like quite the adventure :)

Michelle said...

okay, i have some more points to make.
#1: i did not say that i had to pee as i was drinking, i only said i forgot to go pee before it started.

#2 you forgot to say even why i had a ball of yarn. you made it sound like i just brought a ball of yarn! I was goin to crochet, and make a scarf! so htere! hhmmpphh!!!!

AnneMarie said...

You are hilarious! Did the scarf turn out well?

kristen said...

don't even child. you forgot your hook and yes, you drank while you said it. Don't deny it.

Kristine L. said...

This is hilarious. Please tell us who won.

Kate said...

Ok yes this is hilarious! Now what I need to know is what happened...I hope you guys are not still in there!

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!! I DID NOT FORGET A HOOK!! I HAD ONE!! IT WAS PURPLE!!! I SWEAR!!!

kristen said...

i won.

Emily ~ Lizzy said...

haah i want roommates like this ahah thats so awesome !

Unknown said...

you did not win! i had to go to mutual, and we AGREED that we would pause. gosh!!

Unknown said...

you did not win! i had to go to mutual, and we AGREED that we would pause. gosh!!

kristen said...

michelle...how do you have passwords to everyone's account? you have posted under 3 different names already.

Unknown said...

okay, really, i have ZERO clue. I am dead serious

Michelle said...

OH my gosh!!!! what the heck is going on!?!?