September 5, 2008

dear readers

A young, teenybopping pre-teen has decided to engage in a battle of sorts with your faithful author, me. Well...semi-faithful as of late. Anyway, I would simply like to preface the devastating announcement below with a disclaimer informing you that what is about to be revealed is purely a response to already fired shots. I act in pure self--defense.

Anyone remember Muirhead Survivor? Well take a good look into this eye:
That's right, take a deep gander into that deceitful little eye because it is full of LIES. You my dear friends, are looking at a cheater pants, and it's name is Michelle 'pockets full of chocolate chips and crackers' Muirhead. Oh the injustice in the world.

Dear M: I'm on to you child. And don't say I didn't warn you about the brutality of war.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

okay. Here it comes. See how you answer to this one!!

AnneMarie said...

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but I had to comment on what a pretty girl Michelle has grown into!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

ha! nice revenge kris. :) after all that she thinks I'M beautiful!! wow. This is going amazing!!

Michelle said...

so . . . where's ur revenge?

Kelder@gmail.com said...

Hi, find your post interesting and informative. I'll drop by again sometime. Thanks!