August 31, 2008

i'm awesome? what?

Okay children. Go outside and look to the east. There is a mountain there. I'm pretty sure that it is in fact the largest mountain in the world. See it? Yeah, mmm-hmmm. That would be the mountain I did summit two days ago. And it's name is Timpanogos.

To summarize an eventful event, I'll leave it at this: 7 hours, 20 miles, 1 sunrise, 31 degrees, 4 naughty words, 40 mile per hour winds, 28 swedish fish, 2 snuggles, and 1 possible mountain top public pant changing, and a goal from my top 10 list is reached. And that's that.

Here's a photo I found on google of some random guy at the summit shack:
You're welcome, by the way.

6 comments:

Hailey said...

1. I am so proud of you.
2. Skinny dipping is my favorite thing.
3. Why didn't we do that with me in Hawaii? I went all the time.
4. I miss you.
5. I love you.

AnneMarie said...

Only 28 swedish fish? I'm pretty sure that I would have eaten way more on such a grueling hike:) Good job, I still need to do this

Barry said...

I want---no, need---to know who the snuggles were with. It is so my business.
Concerned Neighbor

Barry said...

P.S. I'm actually not Barry but I am related to him.

Natalie Harris said...

This is the MOM of the OTHER snuggler and you better just forget about it because this is as close as I've EVER come to working out a dream come true and KRISTIN Is MINE...go find your own snuggle person! Yeah. So there.Barry.--Whose not really Barry!!

Kate said...

Thank you SO much! We really appreciate it! And it sounds like a miserable adventure. A+ missy!